Saturday 7 April 2012

Random Beach Pictures

My apologies to all for taking so long to update the blog, but I have been waiting for a rainy day.  I finally had to give in and just forfeit some beach time to catch up.  Here are some random beach pictures.  You may notice that the sea that was so calm when we arrived has now turned in to a surfer's haven - apparently the combo of a full moon and an offshore storm.  Not everyone loves the big waves, but we're having a blast with them.







And did I tell you already that cars are allowed on the beach.  We weren't really impressed with that at first, but now that we've seen families arriving with pop-up sun shelters; pack 'n plays; bikes; kites; coolers ... , we think it's pretty cool.


And, of course, no collection of beach pics would be complete without at least one headstand :)


Today we pick up our bike rentals :)  I'm sure I'll have a story or two to share once we head out on 2 wheels.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment